The objects for which the NGO is established are as follows;
- To grow and become the primary focus for multi-faith and interfaith and interfaith activities.
- To do all sorts of interfaith activities through the steadily increasing number of local interfaith activities occurring throughout Pakistan and abroad.
- To encourage members of all religious to meet together on a regular basis in order to foster friendly relationships, deepen each other’s understanding of different faiths and promote community harmony and goodwill. The actively seeks to advance religious freedom within a society free from racial and religious prejudice, hatred and discrimination.
- To commitments specifically for the oneness of humanity, the value of religion and spirituality, respect for cultural and spiritual diversity and fostering mutual understanding.
- To provide a forum which promotes the principles of equal rights and opportunities for members of all religious groups without prejudice or discrimination?
- To facilitate the provision of information, education and understanding about different religions with the purpose of enhancing religious harmony.
- To encourage cooperation through statement and other activities against racism as one means of publicity applying the humanitarian principles of social justice and care for the rights of individuals and groups from different cultural, religious and ethnic backgrounds.
- To promote multiculturalism as a catalyst of social cohesion and harmony.
- To promote respect for the individuality of all religious groups.